WHO WE ARE
We are a non-profit, community-focused gymnastics club! Established in 1974, our focus has always been, and will always be, on providing quality gymnastics-based instruction in a fun, safe environment.
We cater to all ages and all levels, from toddler and pre-school age development, to recreational gymnastics and parkour programs, to school programs and holiday programs, to competitive gymnastics from the local to national to international level!
We provide one of the best facilities in the Wellington Region. The club first ran out of the School Hall at Kapiti College. In 1997, with the incredible help of our members, sponsors, and donors, as well the support of the Kapiti Coast Community, it moved into the fantastic purpose-build facility in Mazengarb Park. In 2018, the expansion to the Mazengarb Park facility opened, allowing us to offer more programs and classes, and host up to national level competitions!
2021-2022 Management Team
- Mike Plourde, Men's Competitive Gymnastics Head Coach
- Anna Plourde, Women's Competitive Gymnastics Head Coach
- Scott O'Callaghan, Competition Director
- Emma Shanks, Receational Head Coach
- Jacqui Dinou, Business/Finance
- Anna Grant, Chair
- Jacqui Dinou, Treasurer
- Linda Wood, Secretary
- Johnny Mulheron, Health & Safety
- Gavin Snowsill, Board Member